|Information on Admission to K1 Classes|
Application for the “ Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”, please visit the EDB’s website (www.edb.gov.hk) or call the 24-hour automatic telephone enqiiry system at 2891 0088.
|Eligible to apply|
2018/2019 school year born on or before 31 December 2015
2019/2020 school year born on or before 31 December 2016
Date: Start from 20 August 2018
- 9:30a.m. to 11:00a.m. (Mondays to Fridays)/2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
- 9:30a.m. to 11:00p.m. (Saturdays)
- Download from school website (submit the application form in person)
- Obtain from school in person during office hours and
- Application fee: HK$40 (to be collected together with a request for application form).
- Remark: The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
- Application form with recent photo
- The applicant child’s Hong Kong Birth Certificate and its photocopy
- The applicant Child’s Vaccination Record and its photocopy (both front page and back page)
- Two $1.70 stamped, self-addressed envelopes
- Remark: Parents are required to submit the completed application form together with the above mentioned documents and the application fee in person. (If the information is insufficient, the application will not be accepted)
- Interviews will be conducted on November 2018
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Announcement of Admission Results: We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before December 2018 by post.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the school will be given due priority consideration
- (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 10 to 12 January 2019
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school.
- Parents are required to submit the school letter and the “RC” / “AP” to the school(Remark 1).
- The registration fee for 2019/20 K1 place is HK$600(Remark 2).